Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Healthy Skin with Neutrogena


  Working with Neutrogena and trying out their Healthy Skin cosmetics line has been an incredible way to begin 2018.  I am big on resolutions and fresh starts, so this is one of my favorite times of the year. I'm also a big fan of self-care and the skin is where any beautiful makeup look begins. I've determined that I am so much more productive once I have sat down and given myself a wake-up-call with at least some of the healthy skin line foundation and concealers (and a good cup of coffee, of course). Along with that, a touch of healthy lengths mascara. Just curling up my lashes helps me to get my day going.



Neutrogena Healthy Skin Collection

I was more than excited to try these out, as I've been a fan of the Neutrogena brand for as long as I can remember. Pretty sure it was in my teen years that their ambassador was none other than Mandy Moore, who was one of my favorite musician/actresses. She seemed so relatable and I always adored her radiant makeup looks. 


Testing testing...


  I loved the results I got from using the healthy skin primer. It provided a soft and smooth base that felt so lightweight. For a fresh-faced look, the healthy skin liquid makeup was a perfect option. It offered a radiant and healthy finish and helps to even out my skintone overall. It's pretty cool to know that Neutrogena is the #1 dermatologist recommended brand & contains good-for-your-skin antioxidants and protective SPF.

Using Neutrogena Brightening Eye Perfector in Light 10
 The combination of using the undereye brightening perfector, along with the hydro boost concealer helped me combat and correct my dark undereye circles (I've had these since about 13 years old...anyone else?) I love when a product can look natural, but still brings enough coverage that I look rested! 

Reading the benefits of the Neutrogena Hydrating Concealer (this baby has hylauronic acid)!

Happy Camper here (used shade Light 20).
 For some inspiration and fresh-faced holiday inspired looks, you can check out www.neutrogena.com/holidaylooks.html . Neutrogena has been amazing and is offering you 25% off any makeup purchase on their site through the month of January, 2018. Just use code HEALTHYSKIN25 at checkout! #HEALTHYHOLIDAYSKIN




No comments:

Post a Comment

Healthy Skin with Neutrogena

  Working with Neutrogena and trying out their Healthy Skin cosmetics line has been an incredible way to begin 2018.  I am big on resoluti...